Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Oz Experts To The Rescue!





(For "Once Upon a Time" fans)

Are we all sure all these "ONCE" characters in the UW are truly dead? I'm reading that Dorothy from Oz will be in Storybrooke in 5B and with that being the case I'm thinking she should bring some of the Munchkins. In the 1938, Judy Garland "Wizard of Oz" when Dorothy killed the Witch of the East the Munchkins made sure they did their due diligence making doubly sure one is genuinely dead before pronouncing them so, as found in this song that the Munchkins sang about the Witch being dead,

"We've got to verify it legally to see if she is morally ethically, spiritually physically, positively absolutely undeniably and reliably dead."

Then the Coroner sang, "As Coroner I must aver, I thoroughly examined her and she's not only merely dead she's really most sincerely dead."

So the story goes that Hook, Cora, Pan and some others met their demise some time ago. As I say I think it'd be good to see some "OZ" experts first verify that this is the case!

No comments:

Post a Comment