Monday, July 21, 2014

Me, Me, Me, Me, I And Mine!!





Have you ever marvelled at just how self-centred a great many individuals  can be? It's been said the most used word in speech is the word, "I". I'm sure you've encountered people to whom you've considered must feel all revolves around them. Concerning such ones, it's all about me, me, me, me, I and mine. You wonder why can't they see beyond just the whatever effecting their own existence.   It may be about whole nations who can't see anything beyond their own ambitions or it may just be one singular individual themselves.



Take for example the old line I'm sure many have heard throughout their lives, the statement like, "It's been so long since I've ever seen you! Don't be absent next time for remember I'm just a phone call away!" Did they ever stop to consider when  they called  last? And yet they seem to consider it appropriate to place the onus on you as the one who somehow has been the chief one responsible for having drifted apart. You conclude they're blind in regard to seeing themselves as having been equally responsible for not keeping in touch. You contemplate as to whether you should figuratively speaking give them a shake to wake them up. Can't they see beyond themselves?

To read Part 2 of, "Me, Me, Me"  just  click the link below,
http://bob-richards.blogspot.ca/2014/07/me-me-me-me-i-and-mine-part-2.html 

****************************************************************************
I'd be honoured if you'd consider subscribing to my blog. Merely type in your email in the side bar of this site.
*****************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment